1. Q: - Hey, very happy to welcome you to the Radio Show and Podcast community. Tell us a little bit more about yourself. Introduce yourself to the community.
A: - This question is always the hardest for me haha well I make music when I feel like it, plan to study science and am really curious about consciousness, but who isn’t :D still in the process of finding myself. But possible everyone who’s alive is in that precess
2. Q: - One thing that I’m always interested in, when I sit down and chat with artists is, what their defining moment was that they knew that they wanted to be in music… What was that moment in time for you?
A: - Well, I used to start playing the air guitar to music on the radio as a child already, imagining I’d play a sick AC/DC solo on the stage. But I guess where I started to get really emotional about music is when I started to learn singing with about 16yo. Sometimes when I singed along to something really passionately it even made me cry. still does. luckily this only happens when I’m alone hahaha
3. Q: - Do you mix and master yourself or do you have an engineer or a producer that works with you?
A: - MadNeko is a solo project
4. Q: - What motivates you? Not just in your music but in your normal life as well.
5. Q; - I am personally on a mission to get good music heard by everyone. What is one thing that bothers you the most about trying to come up in the music world today and, do you prefer being underground or, is the mainstream something you strive for?
A: -At the time, I only want people to enjoy music and I only upload, so people that like my music have an easy excess to my content.
6. Q: - Who, musically, is one of your bigger influences?
A: - To be honest, I feel like I’m getting more influenced by genres and I’m still trying to find out mine (or I’ll switch forever, thats fun too :d). For example genres like drum and bass, rock, punk rock, new rap and one time Adventure Time music. I love Adventure Time.
7. Q: - One question that I like to ask artists is, how did Covid affect your music in particular and the music scene in your area?
A: - Since I’m only starting… alone… In my parents basement…… not that much
8. Q: - I, myself, personally think that there’s too much social media out there to keep up with. I understand why it’s necessary but there’s a ton of it out there. What are your feelings on social media and music today?
A: -Hm, not sure if I’m the right one to ask, but with social media I’m not too serious. It’s more like a program to let me do silly things if I feel like it tbh. And for my artist account I only post updates about releases at the moment. @madneko_official
9. Q: - Do you create music often? When can we expect another release?
A: - sadly I’m pretty messy with my uploads, I’m trying to upload at least one song a month but if I’m beeing honest I dont feel like working on the same song often, so it sometimes takes a bit till a release and a lot of half finished ones or less go down the drain :D
10. Q: - I grew up in the 90’s, I listened to everyone from Dr. Dre, to Weezer, to Pink Floyd, Metallica, Cypress Hill and back again. I truly believe that the 90’s were one of the greatest era’s for original music. Which era of music is one of your favorites?
A: - Wow, really hard to pick one for me tbh. I mostly don’t have any artists that I am listening frequently to anymore. So when I add a song to my likes, it just has to fit my vibe and I’ll listen to it again. to listen a few recent genres/artists: free jazz, drum and bass (jump up/neuro), Radiohead, Oliver Tree, punk rock. so yeah I’m often spontaneous with my music :d
11. Q- If you could swap yourself into a different artist, who would it be? A: -The Vocalist/Guitarist of BallisticMaterial. 12. Q- What tips or advice would you give someone that’s just starting out in the music game?
A: -Well, since I’m starting myself I’d say just do what feels right and go for it whenever you feel like it.
12. Q: - I want to thank you for this Q&A, Is there anything you want to say to everyone out there? Shout outs?
A: - Thank you for having me :) shout out to god for making this Q&A possible, bless you